Friday, August 24, 2012

Fill in the Blank

1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is leave work.



2. This Friday I am teaching all day, have swim practice and then have an event for the College of Charleston Alumni Association.




3. The best thing about a weekend is is that you can just be. I can just sit. I can just relax. I can just be.




4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling excited. I'm ready for the clear, crisp days....for football for the excitement of everything that goes along with fall.


5. The best thing I did this summer was travel to Europe for 20 days!

6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is FOOTBALL and Swim Season!.



7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose spring! but I'd move football to spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...